Residential Development Finance can be provided for light conversions utilising Refurbishment Finance, small single ground up developments, through to multi-unit developments, major conversions and multi-phased developments. This is an area Century 10 Real Estate Finance specialise in and know well.
In a market of uncertainty, where investors and developers are looking for their next development, having the right finance in place makes all the difference. The finance route chosen by a client can be the make or break of the development project.
Whether a client is at the beginning or end of a Residential Development, we can provide options throughout with our lenders.
For Residential Development Finance, we can structure and source funding up to 100% of Gross Development Cost and 80% of Gross Development (or higher) through the following:
- Senior Debt
- Stretch Senior Debt
- Senior Debt plus Mezzanine Finance
- Senior Debt plus Equity Finance or Joint Venture Partner
- Stretch Senior Debt plus Equity Finance or Joint Venture Partner
- Senior Debt plus Mezzanine Finance plus Equity Finance or Joint Venture Partner
We can also offer:
- Bridge Finance for the purchase, for land with or without planning, or with an asset onsite to be demolished.
- Development Finance at purchase if planning is ready and there is sufficient time to put full development finance in place.
- Development Finance to refinance from a Bridge Loan, Senior Debt facility or unencumbered site.
- Sales Bridge Loans to exit an existing Development Finance facility, and possibly the Equity Finance or Joint Venture Partner. This can allow clients to:
- Exit a Development Finance facility which is coming to maturity.
- Release part of their Equity/Profit from development to be used elsewhere. Provides the client with more control over the property having removed the Equity Finance or Partner.
- Refinance with Residential Investment Finance if the client wants to retain the property/properties as an investment.