Commercial Development Finance for Offices, Industrial and Logistic developments has become limited over the years. This is due to economic and political changes in the Real Estate market.
Many lenders only look at Commercial Development transactions based on a strong secured pre-let on exit or a pre-sale before construction commences. Speculative Development of offices and other commercial assets are deemed too risky for most lenders in the current market.
Through of extensive network, we have many lenders who have the appetite and expertise to support both pre-let/pre-sold and speculative Commercial Developments.
Exit route, leverage and location will often be key determinants of the terms offered and level of pricing. In addition, a lender will consider the specific risks of the project and quality of the developer. For speculative Commercial Development Finance, a strong track record is essential for lenders.
Century 10 Real Estate Finance can assist to structure and source Senior Debt, Stretch Senior Debt, Mezzanine Debt, or a combination of Senior and Mezzanine Debt, and equity.
We can help with your Commercial Development Finance:
- We assess the development and the client’s requirements to determine the options available in the market to suit their needs.
- Given our detailed knowledge of development finance, we can review clients project appraisals to ensure that they meet the requirements of potential lenders.
- Based on our knowledge of the current financing parameters, and pricing available in the market, we can provide an outline indication of what can be achieved. We can also outline other requirements that will be needed to satisfy the lender.
- We can assist throughout the process of the transaction. This in turn minimises the impact on the client’s time, allowing the client to focus on the development in-hand.
- Our aim is to provide clients with an honest and efficient service. This ensures that our clients get the best deal possible from the right lenders.