Fast and Efficient Short Term Finance
Bridging Loans are an ideal option for clients requiring short-term loans to finance a funding gap where there is a clear exit route. Bridge Finance facilities are available for a term of up to 12-18 months, sometimes longer. Bridge Financing is popular with property developers, investors and property traders or dealers.
Bridging Loans are used for clients requiring:
- Purchases of land (with and without planning)
- Residential refurbishments (not owner occupier)
- Purchases at Auction
- Residential and commercial investment purchases
- New build residential or commercial property development
- Refinancing of senior debt facilities coming to maturity to give time to acquire a new senior debt facility or to sell the property
Typically, the interest is serviced monthly resulting in a higher day 1 cash release. Servicing monthly would be dependant on the clients ability to service the interest payments. Where clients are unable to fully service the loan, interest can be capitalised. The estimated interest capitalised is netted off the amount received on day 1.
With Century 10 Real Estate Finance, clients can achieve up to 85% LTV of the Purchase Price, subject to the valuation.
Bridge Finance loans are normally based on the existing use value of the land or property. Our lenders usually lend up to 70% of this value. In some cases, we can achieve clients up to 85% LTV (Loan To Value) on the purchase price. This would be subject to a valuation coming in higher than the purchase price. Depending on the LTV, and risks associated with the property, lenders may or may not require personal or corporate guarantees.
Century 10 Real Estate Finance obtain bridging loans far quicker than other forms of finance as they are predominantly based on the value of the asset(s). This means we can achieve funds on a bridge facility in as little as a week, or less, when required.
How we can help:
- Through our extensive network of lenders, funds and bespoke bridge lenders, we can structure and arrange our clients the right funding solution based on their requirements.
- Negotiate with lenders to bring clients the best bridging loan terms in the market to suit their needs
- Review the clients requirements and assist with an instant indication of the likely loan amount, rates, fees and estimated time to obtain funds.
- Obtain indicative terms from lenders that would be fit for our client needs.
- Assist throughout the loan process from start to finish to achieve the deadlines required. This minimises the impact on the client’s time, allowing clients to focus on other areas of their business.
- Assist the client with negotiation of the lender’s solicitors, the valuers, insurance and indemnity costs, adding value and saving costs for our clients.