At Century 10 Real Estate Finance, we are working to make our services as accessible as possible for our customers.
We follow guidelines recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) web access initiative and our website conforms to W3C standards.
We aim for our website(s) to be compatible with recent versions of commonly used:
- speech recognition software,
- browser screen magnifiers, and
- speech and other assistive technology built into computer and smartphone operating systems.
Getting support to help you customise your settings
How to zoom in and out in your browser
- For PCs, press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘+’ (plus) to increase the zoom and ‘Ctrl’ and ‘-‘ (minus) to decrease the zoom. Press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘0’ to reset to default.
- For Macs, press ‘Cmd’ and ‘+’ (plus) to increase the zoom and ‘Cmd’ and ‘-‘ (minus) to decrease the zoom. Press ‘Cmd’ and ‘0’ to reset to default.
The BBC’s My Web My Way provides detailed information on how to change browser and computer settings to suit you.
If you have problems using a computer because of a disability or impairment then you may wish to visit AbilityNet’s My Computer My Way web site which provides lots of advice on how to make your computer easier to use. AbilityNet are experts in the field of computing and disability and they provide a free service to individuals with disabilities to assess their computing needs (call AbilityNet free on 0800 269 545 for more information).
We use HTML code to write our website and CSS to style it.
Please email us if you have trouble using this website. Your feedback helps us make improvements.