Century 10 Real Estate Finance
Simple, Structured Real Estate Finance
Century 10 Real Estate Finance is a London and Manchester based financial consultancy firm. Working with private, HNW and commercial investors and developers, we aim to deliver proactive, tailored and structured property finance solutions.
We assist in structuring and arranging finance to purchase, develop and refinance Residential and Commercial property all over Europe, primarily in the UK.
Century 10 Real Estate Finance specialise in structuring real estate debt and equity transactions ranging from £1,000,000 and above, with no cap. We cover all areas of debt structure for real estate investment and development finance, dealing with offshore and onshore structures.
Our services include:
With the knowledge of our lenders requirements and processes, combined with an understanding of the current Real Estate Finance market, this enables us to assess and present our clients projects and transactions in the professional manner fit for each lender.
Our aim is to achieve the terms our clients require, first time around.
We assist our clients throughout the real estate finance process from day one through to completion. We add value along the way to achieve our clients financial goals.
With our assistance, we help our clients speed up the transaction process. This is done communicating and presenting the project or transaction clearly to the lenders or investors we introduce. This helps enable our clients to have more time and ability to focus on the other areas of their business.
Based on our experience with a team consisting of ex-bankers and corporate efficiency specialists, we can also assist clients who’s projects are in a distressed situation, presenting options where available.
We add value by assisting our clients with:
- Ahead of approaching potential lenders, we analyse your information carefully. Based on our knowledge and experience, we provide an initial indication of what terms we can achieve. From these options and your selected criteria, we carefully present this to the lenders and banks that best meet your requirements.
- Negotiation with our lenders and investors, aiming to achieve the client the best rate available in order to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Arranging and attending meetings with our clients and the selected lender(s) or investor(s), assisting throughout the process making it as efficient as possible.
- Assistance throughout the credit approval process with our clients to ensure that our lenders and investors are presented with the information they require. This is done to the high standard our lenders expect in order for the lender to make an informed decision quickly.
- We assist our clients with the due diligence process to ensure that the transaction can be completed as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Our aim is to ensure that clients obtain the required funds by the required deadlines. This involves:
- Negotiating with valuers, solicitors and other service providers involved in the transaction on our clients’ behalf to help facilitate the process and obtain better quotes for these services
- Acquiring quotes on behalf of our clients for indemnities and insurances required by the lender or investor to suit the needs and requirements for the client’s specific project or transaction
- Collating account opening documentation including KYC.
- Negotiating with lenders or investors to complete all conditions of the loan.